Waterproof D3 ERGO Mens Drysuit
Waterproof D3 ERGO Mens Drysuit, Waterproof has developed and tested
drysuit material together with the producers since 1983 and this is the
best lightweight drysuit fabric they have ever developed. The special
formula Tri-Lam fabric is lightweight, soft and durable - a rare
combination. It is sewn together with single stitch and soft rubber
taped seams which ensures a very flexible and comfortable suit. Soft,
flexible Neoprene boots and plastic zipper keeps the weight down. The
whole suit including valves, boots, seals and suspenders weighs only 4.1
kg (Men’s medium).
The D3 Ergo originates from the Expedition Drysuit EX2 which has its roots in special forces military suits where light weight, flexibility and movability is essential. After the EX2 had been on the market for a while Waterproof realized that it was being used in very different environments. Both Tech divers and Polar Diver Guides loved it. The suit was much more versatile than anyone could imagine. Therefore, it was decided to make a new suit with the same characteristics but with a strong tri-lam fabric instead of the EX2 breathable membrane. Including exchangeable silicone seals and a pee zipper. So if you love movability, flexibility, a snug fit, low weight but still a durable suit - this is the one for you.
Since the D3 derives from a military suit, it is designed for unrestricted movability and control, both above and below the surface. Therefore it has a slimmer cut around the torso and legs for less drag and unnecessary air movement which enhances control. The D3 still has a bit more space around the shoulders to improve the movability in this area. With the placement of the dry zipper and the very soft tri-lam fabric there are literally no restrictions in movement.
- Light & Flexible – Special formula tri-lam fabric, abrasion tested with Martindale Method according to SS-EN ISO 12947-2:2017.
- Lightweight, soft and durable – the suit weighs 4.1kg (Man’s medium).
- Versatile – The D3 Ergo derives from a military suit, where light weight, flexibility and movability is essential.
- Slim Fit – For unrestricted movability and enhanced control both above and below the surface.
- YKK Plastic dryzipper in the back for maximum movability. The placement enables you to open & close the zipper by yourself.
- ISS Integrated Silicone Seals. Equipped with preinstalled exchangeable silicone seals in both neck and wrist.
- SI TECH Quick Neck. Works with silicone, latex & neoprene seals.
- SI TEC QCS Oval Ring System. Works with silicone & latex seals.
- Anti-Slip Seat.
- Dual light weight leg pockets.
- Kevlar reinforced kneepads with pocket for knee protection padding.
- Soft light weight boots.
- Relief Zipper on Men’s suit.
- Neoprene Warm Neck and detachable Warm Cuffs.
These size charts are to be used as a guide only. if you are between sizes, we recommend you go to the next larger size. Drysuits might fit differently between models depending on types and thickness of material from which the suit is made, if you are unsure please feel free to give us a call, one of our friendly staff will help you select the correct size.
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Waterproof D3 ERGO Mens Drysuit can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.