Underwater Kinetics Aqualite MULTI Reef Explorer Dive Light
The Underwater Kinetics Aqualite MULTI Reef Explorer Dive Light, For the curious reef explorer who wants to see marine life at its best, this multi-colored LED light is a perfect choice. Two levels of white light allow you to view reef creatures under ledges or at night in full color. Red illumination is great for spotting creatures that run from white light and avoid those which are attracted to white.
The UV395 beam light causes some animals to flash colors that you will never see any other way. In case of emergency punch the rear selector button to flasher mode. Don’t forget to use the wide-angle diffuser for video and still. Because the lithium-ion battery is removable, you can carry a spare for all-day diving without recharge. The Aqualite family of grips and photo arms are all compatible.
Wide & Narrow Beam Angle:
Change the beam angle from Wide to Narrow by switching out the lenses, For video and still photography, simply slip in the diffusion filter for smooth, wide-angle illumination, Insert the narrow beam lens for combing the reef and looking under ledges. Ideal for general purpose diving.
The adjustable power button allows the user to easily toggle through white (low and high), emergency blinking, red or UV395 light output. The large surface provides an easy grip, even while wearing heavy gloves.
User Replaceable Battery:
Dive with full power for almost 2 hours or low power for 5 hours. When the battery go dead, simply swap it for a spare one, Unlike other rechargeable dive lights, the battery in the Aqualite is user replaceable. Take a small charge cradle and USB cable with you while travelling to charge the battery between the dives.
Aqualite Pistol Grip:
The Aqualite MULTI comes with a pistol grip and lanyard for convenient carrying of the dive light underwater, The pistol grip allows to accurately direct light where you need it. It is versatile, heavy-duty, lightweight and ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in any palm.
- Choose white, red, or UV395 LED light output by pressing the selector button on the rear of the light
- Change the beam angle from narrow to wide by dropping in the wide-angle filter lens - 20° narrow for general diving; 70° wide for medium to close-up video and photography
- Select between white (low and high), emergency blinking, red or UV395 by pressing the oversize rear button even while wearing heavy gloves.
- LEDs last a lifetime and will not break when dropped
- Large rechargeable 21700 size lithium-ion battery can be removed so you can carry multiples and not have to recharge during a trip.
- Smart charger with level indicator and micro USB connection charges both 21700 and 18650 lithium-ion batteries
- Removable pistol-style hand grip and lanyard included
- Rugged ¼-20 threaded accessory mount
- Tough thermal conductive engineering grade plastic housing cannot corrode as aluminum does over time
- Model: Aqualite MULTI Rechargeable
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.86 in diameter x 5.6 in long
- Battery Type: 1 Rech Lithium-Ion 21700
- Lamp Type: 1 White, 1 Red, 1 UV395 LED
- Lumens: 500/700 (white)
- Burn Time: 5.1/1.7 hour
- Weight: 8 oz / 226 g
- Depth Rating: 300 ft / 91 m
- Aqualite MULTI Dive Light
- 1 lithium-Ion battery
- USB charger
- micro-USB charge cord
- pistol grip
- user manual
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Underwater Kinetics Aqualite MULTI Reef Explorer Dive Light can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.