Scubapro UPF50 Long Sleeve Caribbean Womens Rash Guard Top
The Scubapro UPF50 Long Sleeve Caribbean Womens Rash Guard Top, With a UPF Collection Long sleeve RASH GUARD you can look sharp while enjoying solid sun protection. Designed for diving but perfect for all water sports, these stylish long sleeve RASH GUARDS are made from high quality polyester fabric, are form-fitting, comfortable, and dry quickly. They also provide UPF 50 UV protection, which puts them in the "Excellent" UV protection category.
Engineered for performance, high quality polyester offers nice hand feel and provides good color fastness - especially in the lighter colors. Polyester is comfortable yet durable, abrasion-resistant, and it does a good job of retaining its shape after repeated use.
Wear a Long sleeve RASH GUARD under a wetsuit at depth or by itself when topside for dependable protection from the sun's rays. Long sleeve RASH GUARDS are available in a variety of colors, guaranteed to brighten any day on - or in - the water.
SCUBAPRO divers expect the best. That's why the UPF Collection is tailored for higher expectations; with the long-lasting performance you trust, and details that demand attention.
When it comes to protection from the elements, SCUBAPRO's new UPF Collection of rash guards, leggings, steamers and bikini cut shorties has you covered. Technically advanced and fashion forward, with an eye to details that divers appreciate, the UPF Collection lets you radiate your personal style - before, after and during the dive.
Understanding UV Ratings:
- UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) and SPF (Sun Protection Factor) are both standards used to measure the effects of the sun on your skin. However, they employ different approaches.
- SPF ratings are indications of the level of skin reddening; they are used primarily to measure the protective qualities of sunscreen.
- UPF ratings measure the amount of UV radiation that a fabric blocks. For example, a garment with a rating of UPF 50 means that the garment blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- UPF ratings above 50 are considered to be in the "Excellent" Protection Category. All of SCUBAPRO's UPF collection are rated UPF 50, except for the top-of-the line T-Flex which is rated UPF 80, the highest protection rating available in the industry.
- UPF 50 rating blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- Stylish skin protection increases comfort during warm water dives and surface fun.
- Made from high quality polyester fabric.
- Highly versatile - ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts too.
- Form-fitting design looks good and wears easily under a wetsuit.
- Material dries quickly to enhance comfort between dives.
- Pattern is well-suited to digital printing technology.
- High neck line to prevent chafing.
- Flattering color panels and cut.
Please note this size chart is a guide of all sizes across Scubapro's range of rash guards and sun protection garments, if you are unsure please feel free to give us a call, one of our friendly staff will help you select the correct size.
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Scubapro UPF50 Long Sleeve Caribbean Womens Rash Guard Top can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.