Scubapro Twin Jet Max Diving Fins
The Scubapro Twin Jet Max Diving Fins, Max out on propulsion with the Twin Jet Max. This high performance split fin delivers "propeller technology" with a slightly stiffer blade than what you might expect in a flexible split fin.
Designed for divers who want more from their kicks, with this fin you will enjoy solid propulsion and excellent maneuverability in a pleasing kicking motion with minimum leg and ankle stress.
Comes with spring straps
- Dual-compound design results in a stiffer blade that increases propulsion and optimizes maneuverability
- Patented split fin propeller technology produces more propulsion with considerably less effort than traditional blades
- Drag-reducing vents where foot pocket and blade meet radically decrease drag on both up and down strokes
- Semi-rigid side rails improve stability through the kicking cycle.
- The foot pocket's extended sole plate allows you to maximize the amount of energy you expend on each kick without wasting energy
- Steel spring straps never need adjusting, making it even easier to don and doff the fins
- Weight: 4.65 lb | 2.11 kg
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Scubapro Twin Jet Max Diving Fins can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.