Scubapro S-Tek Technical Fins
The Scubapro S-Tek Technical Fins, A new addition to SCUBAPRO’s S-Tek line of technical diving equipment, the S-Tek Fin is a purpose-built, next-gen technical diving fin providing maximum power when you need it.
Constructed of durable Monprene® for maximum durability and designed with an ultra-streamlined profile, the S-Tek Fin’s 30º pre-angled blade requires less deflection to achieve the desired angle of attack for an efficient kick. This allows for a stiffer blade without increasing drag, thereby reducing leg cramps and ankle strain while delivering unbeatable maneuverability and alternate kick performance.
- Clean Water Blade and Vented Blade design reduces drag and increases thrust.
- Hydra-Loop ramped and reinforced leading edge improves lateral rigidity for improved alternate kicks, plus creates a hydrofoil profile for better thrust.
- Removable Stainless Steel Weight Plate System lets you choose between a positively buoyant, neutrally buoyant, or negatively buoyant fin.
- The S-Tek Fin’s two-piece design, with blade and foot pocket molded separately, makes transport easy.
- Blade and foot pocket are molded separately with a durable Sure-Lock Connecting System that allows for easy assembly and disassembly.
- Open heel foot pocket features an upgraded heavy-duty bungee strap that allows for micro-adjustments to accommodate different boot types.
- Available in black in 5 sizes (XS, S, M with Midi blades; L, XL with Maxi blades)
- Includes a Multi-Tool and 2 sets of Lock Plates, a Stainless Steel Weight System and a SCUBAPRO boat bag.
- Material: Monprene
- Weight: 4.40925 lb
- Heel Strap Type: Marine-Grade Bungee
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Scubapro S-Tek Technical Fins can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.