Scubapro Nova 1000R Wide Dive Light
The Scubapro Nova 1000R Wide Dive Light, The Nova 1000R is an upgraded version of the Nova 850R, delivering increased lumens for even brighter illumination, and a focused 8º beam angle. Built to last, this compact dive light is machined from heavy-duty black matte aluminum and includes an extended light head shroud to control the beam.
A must-have piece of gear for any night dive or day dive, an easy-to-use push-button switch activates the light, and a 50% mode allows you to extend your burn time if you don’t need full power. The Nova 1000R Wide delivers the same illumination and offers the same features as the Nova 1000R, but is equipped with a wider 80º beam, making it the perfect primary night diving light.
- Rugged matte black aluminum body with blue accents offers a high-quality look while providing lightweight, long-term durability.
- NEW 1000+ lumens for super bright illumination.
- Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
- Push-button switch is easy to activate, even when wearing gloves.
- Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers.
- Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing.
- A depth rating of 492ft/150m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
- Packaged in a reusable semi-soft box with a lanyard.
- Burn time: up to 2.5 hours on full power.
- Does not come with battery or charger
NOVA 1000R Wide Specifications:
- Equipped with a Cree XML LED.
- Beam angle: 80º.
- Measurements: 1.77 x 6.3in/45 x 160mm.
- Weight (w/o battery): 8.68oz/246g
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Scubapro Nova 1000R Wide Dive Light can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.