Scubapro MK2 EVO/R105 & R095 Regulator Set
The Scubapro MK2 EVO/R105 & R095 Regulator Set, the regulator system of choice for rental, diving schools or for divers seeking a basic backup breathing system. It offers smooth dependable air delivery and is built to last. The R105 is teamed with SCUBAPRO’s classic MK2 EVO, the only downstream piston-style first stage with internal components specifically designed to resist freezing in extreme cold-water conditions.
The R095 is a new economical second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology that has a well-earned reputation for safety and reliability. Designed to be extremely easy to use in an emergency, the R095 is pre-tuned to the optimum inhalation volume for safe and uncomplicated use -- you never have to hassle with control knobs or switches; simply put it in your mouth and breathe.
The R095 OCTO combines all the features of the R095 with a high-visibility yellow purge cover and a 39-inch yellow hose that makes it that much easier to share with a buddy in need. For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical backup breather that's simple, dependable and offers excellent visibility, the R095 OCTO is a great choice.
MK2 EVO/R105 Features:
- MK2 EVO classic downstream piston design features a chrome-plated brass body with 1 high pressure & 4 low pressure ports.
- Patented XTIS Extended Thermal Insulating System fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold increasing freezing resistance without compromising breathing performance
- Oversized piston provides better breathing performance by increasing airflow.
- R105 classic downstream valve design for dependable breathing performance
- Compact casing includes a durable, anti-scratch front cover and reliable metal barrel inside
- Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes
- Dive / pre-dive VIVA switch helps control free flows
- Soft, co-molded purge button for easy purging
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use for side mount, pony or deco tanks.
- CE Certified adheres to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
R095 Octopus Features:
- Features a classic downstream valve for optimal breathing performance.
- Preset inhalation and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) provides hassle-free air delivery.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features and oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 5.8oz/165g.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/m/SCFM): 1400/50.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
MK2 EVO/R105 Specifications:
- Adjustable Second Stage: Yes
- 2nd Stage Design: Unbalanced
- Weight: 3.073 lb
- 1st Stage Type: Piston
- Water Temp: Warm, Cold, Temperate
- Connector Type: INT
- HP Ports: 1
- LP Ports: 4
- 1st Stage Material: Chrome-Plated Brass
- 2nd Stage Material: Metal Components
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Scubapro MK2 EVO/R105 & R095 Regulator Set can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.