Scubapro MK19 EVO / G260 Carbon Black Tech Regulator Set
The Scubapro MK19 EVO / G260 Carbon Black Tech Regulator Set, An upgrade to our popular G260 technical diving system, the MK19 EVO BT/G260 Carbon BT regulator system delivers superior durability with a premium carbon fiber front cover and a corrosion resistant Black Tech DLC coating.
It’s designed to be the best regulator system for cold water, silty diving conditions and technical diving.
- Lightweight carbon fiber design is 24 grams lighter than the standard G260
- Increased resistance to freezing from internal metal componentry of the second stage and environmentally sealed first stage with dry chamber
- Convenient swivel turret on first stage maximises hose routing options for technical divers
- Large casing and diaphragm on second stage for improved breathing sensitivity in a variety of underwater positions
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit dive conditions
- VIVA dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus
- Super-flow hose with oversized bore allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort for better breathing comfort
- Convenient large purge button
- Easy to grip orthodontic mouthpiece for all day diving comfort
- Product Weight (M): 1.3 kg
- 2nd Stage Valve Housing Material: Metal
- Water Temperature: Cold
- 1st Stage Materials: Black Tech-Coated Brass
- 1st Stage Type: Diaphram
- 2nd Stage Design: Balanced
- 2nd Stage Materials: Carbon Fiber Cover, Reinforced Technopolymer Casing
- 2nd Stage Series: G Series
- Adjustable 2nd Stage: Yes
- Connector Type: INT - A-Clamp
- HP Ports: 2
- LP Ports: 5
- Nitrox Mix: Up to 40%
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Scubapro MK19 EVO / G260 Carbon Black Tech Regulator Set can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.