Scubapro Drysuit Rock Boots
The Scubapro Drysuit Rock Boots, Here's a must-have boot for any drysuit diver who hikes or climbs to a dive site. The sturdy HEAVY-DUTY DRYSUIT BOOT can handle the most rugged shoreline terrain or slippery boat deck. At the same time, its flexible neoprene upper lends a degree of comfort that you'll appreciate after a long day in the water.
The HEAVY-DUTY DRYSUIT BOOT features a quick-lace system that minimizes hassle. It is designed to fit comfortably over the neoprene or latex sock of any drysuit.
- Lace-up design lets you quickly and easily achieve a snug, secure fit.
- Heavy-duty ultra-grip sole protects the foot when traversing rocky shorelines.
- Neoprene upper is ultra flexible, enhancing overall comfortable.
- Toe and heel are reinforced with durable rubber caps to protect both boot and foot.
- Heel cap features a fin strap keeper to eliminate slippage when engaged in aggressive kicking.
- Boot comes with a water-draining mesh storage bag.
- Available in 7 sizes. Click on boot size chart for more details.
Please note this size chart is a guide of all sizes across Scubapro's range of shoes, boots and drysuit boots, if you are unsure please feel free to give us a call, one of our friendly staff will help you select the correct size.
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Scubapro Drysuit Rock Boots can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.