Scubapro Galileo G2 Dive Computer
Diving with SCUBAPRO G2 Dive Computer
Scubapro Uwatec Smart+ Pro Wireless Transmitter (Optional)
Enjoy the convenience of air integration without the hassle of a dangling hose. This new low-profile Smart transmitter greatly improves communication reliability and works with SCUBAPRO’s most advanced dive computers. It screws into a high pressure port on your first stage and relays tank pressure and true remaining bottom time (RBT) to the computer screen.
The latest version features a built-in LED located at the top of the cap that gives you an estimate of tank pressure when the first stage is attached to a tank. This lets you know if the tank has gas without needing to activate the computer.
The Scubapro Digital Heart Rate Monitor Belt HRM, Factoring your heart rate into your decompression calculations helps make diving safer and a lot more fun. A lightweight waterproof ECG (electrocardiogram) transmitter is clipped onto the elastic belt that straps around the chest, directly against the skin.
- Incorporating cutting-edge biometrics through Human Factor DivingTM, the G2 comes with a slim-line casing design and a stunning full-colour TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) LCD display screen.
- The sleek fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic casing offers high-impact strength and good UV resistance.
- The high-resolution TFT screen produces vibrant colours and crisp digits that radically increase readability.
- Same intuitive menu structure, simple 3-button control system, and diver-friendly functions that make the Galileo so easy to use. Enables a seamless transition from the Galileo to the G2.
- All accessories are reverse compatible.
- Full-Colour TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm LCD display screen (320x240p). Produces vibrant colours for maximum readability quickly directing your attention to what you need to know.
- TFT screens use less energy. More efficient than other screen types to help extend battery life.
- See as much or as little as you like. Choice of screen display configurations. Customise your data presentation with Light, Classic, Full or Graphical screen options to suit your individual diving style.
- Customise menu listings. Use as much or as little of the G2 technology as you need – your choice.
- Multiple Language Choices. Select from more than 19 languages for receiving dive data.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm. Advanced Uwatec algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.
- Integrated heart rate monitor. Measures heartbeat and skin temperature and incorporates both into the workload calculations. Integration with the HRM and skin temperature is exclusive to SCUBAPRO.
- Heart rate monitor also lets you visually track your heart rate “real time” to ensure you stay in your individual target zone to maximise your fun and safety at depth.
- Hoseless air integration. Monitors tank pressure plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation. Provides support for up to 11 transmitters when all features are activated.
- Improved, Full tilt digital compass. The best available. Includes half-compass rose and bearing memory.
- Rechargeable battery. Provides up to 50 hours of dive time per charge.
- Huge 485MB memory. Stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and 1,000 hours of dive profiles.
- USB cable or Bluetooth Low Energy interface. Easily download dive data wirelessly to your phone or handheld device. Download dive data to a PC/Mac using LogTRAK software.
Other Features & Specifications:
- Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic slim-line casing. Ultra-durable & UV resistant.
- Curved ergonomic low-profile shape. Sits comfortably on the arm and resists rotating (integrated bungee mounts are provided for tech divers). Can also be used on a retractor.
- Rugged TR 55 transparent thermoplastic lens protects the full colour dot matrix TFT display.
- Features a backlight to enhance low-light readability.
- Sleek, Swiss design. The best elements of the Galileo in an upscale design.
- Stainless steel control buttons (3). Accessible, intuitive, easy to use, even when wearing gloves.
- Multiple dive modes. Scuba, Freediving, Gauge, CCR and Sidemount for total in-water versatility. (Freediving, Trimix, CCR and Sidemount modes are disabled from the factory. Activation is easy – no downloading or upgrading is required.)
- Special apnea logbook. Stores repetitive dives sequentially under the same apnea session.
- Maximum operating depth. 394ft/120m for reliable data computing regardless of diving situation.
- Each G2 comes packaged with a Read First manual, a 3M foil screen protector, a USB cable and a retractor clip.
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Scubapro Galileo G2 Dive Computer can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.