Scubapro Exodry 4.0 High Density 4mm Mens Drysuit
The Scubapro Exodry 4.0 High Density 4mm Mens Drysuit, The premium-plus Exodry offers a unique approach to drysuit design by fusing 4mm high-density neoprene with latex wrist and neck seals. This hybrid design is extremely effective, delivering minimal inherent buoyancy, maximum range of motion and an excellent sealing system.
This comfortable suit comes with protective shoulder and knee panels, a plush interior lining, blue-style suspenders and much more. The Exodry 4.0 comes with shoulder and knee panels, a plush interior lining, suspenders and a attached semi-rigid dive boot with fin strap retainer that includes a hook & loop strap that improves fit while preventing air from travelling to the boot when diving in the heads-down position.
The Exodry is a smart choice for all types of diving and can be used with or without an undersuit.
The Exodry Advantage:
With the Exodry divers can enjoy totally dry thermal protection in a comfortable, form-fitting, 4mm high-density neoprene suit that offers excellent range of motion. It can be worn with or without an undergarment, creating a wide range of options for matching the suit system to the water temperature and personal comfort level. And because you can achieve a relatively snug fit without giving up freedom of movement, you minimize the hydrodrag that fabric drysuit divers have to contend with.
In addition to these performance pluses, the Exodry comes with a long list of features, including firm-soled rubber boots, kneepads, I-Grips on both arms, a cargo pocket and, of course, a hood. You simply cannot find another high-density neoprene drysuit of this quality, offering this many features, that sells for anywhere close to the price of the Exodry.
- 4mm high-density neoprene resists compression so buoyancy variations are reduced at depth
- Latex wrist and neck seals are thin yet durable and provide comfortable, watertight seals
- New plush interior is comfortable and enhances cold water protection
- Neoprene warm collar covers the latex neck seal to eliminate cold spots and increase comfort
- New shoulder and knee panels cover a lot of area for maximum anti-abrasion protection
- New attached semi-rigid dive boot includes a Velcro strap to improves fit while preventing air shifting
- BDM metal dry zipper keeps water out is extra strong for years of use
- Si-Tech valves move lots of air, enabling you to maintain total buoyancy control
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer secure mounting spots for wrist instruments
- New blue suspender system enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives
- Handy right-thigh utility pocket with D-ring, bungee and zippered closure provides a secure spot for carrying accessories
A hook is provided on the cargo pocket for attaching a hood
- Includes an anatomically shaped hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, suspenders, repair kit, zipper wax and owner's manual
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Scubapro Exodry 4.0 High Density 4mm Mens Drysuit can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.