Scubapro MK19 EVO/S620 Ti Regulator & S270 Octopus
The Scubapro MK19 EVO/S620 Ti Regulator & S270 Octopus Set, The new S620 Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO's renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Delivering excellent performance; the S620 Ti's work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions.
The large purge button improves water circulation, and the new exhaust tee directs bubbles out of the field of view. It's a stellar combination can be relied upon to deliver top-line performance in all dive conditions.
SCUBAPRO S620 Ti Regulator - CAD
MK19 EVO First Stage:
- Ideal first stage for avid recreational, technical, professional and military divers
- Air-balanced first stage diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism and is extremely resistant to freezing.
- New dry chamber is equipped with a double spring making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout.
- Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port to maximize hose routing options for technical diving layouts.
- CE certified according the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Large diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- New exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view.
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece, exclusive to the S620 Ti, is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Specific matching colors (blue, pink, yellow, purple, white and orange) on mouthpiece and hose protector are available as an accessory.
Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures
- Lightweight casing, made of a fiberglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer, is extremely durable plus helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve helps save weight and provides a surface that ice crystals can't grab onto when diving in extreme cold water
- Dive/predive switch prevents freeflows when not being used
- Compact and efficient exhaust tee minimises exhalation effort
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is comfortable, made with FDA-approved silicone and features a large cross-section to maximise airflow
- High-viz yellow front cover stands out, making it easy to spot when needed
- High-viz yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long with an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- CE certified to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Scubapro MK19 EVO/S620 Ti Regulator & S270 Octopus can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.