Scubapro Delta 6.5mm Zip Boots
The Scubapro Delta 6.5mm Zip Boots,The classic Delta boot has been redesigned with impressive new arch support, a wider foot pocket plus a new sole incorporating a special heel, designed to prevent slipping on boat ladders. The built-in arch provides extra support and comfort, and the full-cut foot pocket delivers a cramp-free fit, even for wide-shaped feet. Inside, our quick-drying Diamond Span lining improves warmth. The boot's rubberized armor on the toe and heel cap offers additional protection without adding bulk to the boot. Offering both comfort and protection, the Delta boot is a great choice for virtually any cold-water diving scenario.
Our unique blue diamond span inner lining with water draining material isn't just exceptionally comfortable and quick drying. It enhances cold water protection, keeping you warmer, longer.
- Provides full-featured foot protection for cold-water diving.
- New arch provides a new level of support and comfort.
- An extra wide foot pocket creates a cramp-free fit, even for wide-shaped feet.
- Diamond Span interior is quick-drying, comfortable and enhances warmth.
- New sole with heel prevents slipping on boat ladders.
- Toe cap provides cushioning while protecting against abrasion from the edge of the fin pocket.
- Heel cap includes a fin strap keeper to eliminate slippage.
- Long zipper makes it easy to put on. Secured with a Velcro tab.
Please note this size chart is a guide of all sizes across Scubapro's range of shoes, boots and drysuit boots, if you are unsure please feel free to give us a call, one of our friendly staff will help you select the correct size.
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Scubapro Delta 6.5mm Zip Boots can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.