Scubapro Definition 7mm Front Zip Mens Hooded Wetsuit
An attached hood warms the head and neck, and a YKK horizontal front shoulder-to-shoulder zipper makes it easy to get in and out of the suit without help from a dive buddy. The ultra-comfortable plush interior has a aluminum foil lamination for maintaining warmth. Internal cuff seals in both wrists and ankles keep water entry to a minimum, and a built-in spine/ lumber pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
This suit fits like a glove, provides extra stretch where it’s needed most, and offers a level of warmth, comfort and durability well-suited to active cold-water divers.
- CE certifi ed Class A dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 7ºC to 12ºC.
- Flexible neoprene increases range of motion and makes the suit easier to don and doff .
- Suit is assembled using solvent-free Aqua glue, a 100% green process.
- YKK front shoulder-to-shoulder zipper includes a protective over-flap panel.
- Interior plush with aluminum foil lamination keeps warmth next to the body.
- Arms and legs are made of single panels for enhanced donning/doffing.
- Internal cuff seals on wrists and ankles inhibit water entry.
- Large prints on shoulder, knees and elbows provide abrasion resistance.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on the high-wear seat area.
- Built-in spine/ lumber pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
Please note this size chart is a guide of all sizes across Scubapro's range of wetsuits and shorties, if you are unsure please feel free to give us a call, one of our friendly staff will help you select the correct size.
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Scubapro Definition 7mm Front Zip Mens Hooded Wetsuit can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.