Scubapro Aladin H Matrix Dive Computer With Quick Disconnect
The Scubapro Aladin H Matrix Dive Computer With Quick Disconnect, With its compact size and intuitive data display, the new Aladin H (Matrix) is a sharp-looking and full-featured dive computer targeted to avid recreational divers looking for a convenient air-integrated dive computer.
Featuring a metallic faceplate and easy-to-read segmented display on top and middle rows, and a matrix display on the bottom row, the Aladin H's full air integration eliminates the need to carry a separate submersible pressure gauge. With the on-board digital compass you
have an ultra-compact, full-function, hose-attached dive computer.
Dive logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac via new Bluetooth® wireless technology.
Connect To LogTrak:
LogTrak is the software that allows your SCUBAPRO computer to communicate with a PC running Windows or MacOS, see more about LogTrak.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- Fully air-integrated, the algorithm calculates remaining bottom time (RBT) and estimates workload based on breathing rate.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Two Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Digital compass, displayed on matrix bottom row.
- Active back light.
- Visual and audible alarms.
- Adjustable pp02 from 1.0 and 1.6, and it can be set to Off.
- Bookmark function
- Lens protection cap.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
- Dive logs can be stored and analyzed via new Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
- Using the Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0) feature divers can download their dives to iOS and Android devices that handle the Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
- For PCs and Macs that are not equipped with built-in Bluetooth Low Energy technology, the end user will have to buy a Bluetooth Low Energy USB dongle which is available on the market.
- Uwatec has tested and recommends the use of the following dongle: Bluegiga BLED112
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Scubapro Aladin H Matrix Dive Computer With Quick Disconnect can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.