Oceanic Viper Open Heel Fins
The Viper Fin uses a flexible channel built in to the blade to more effective capture and control water as it flows down the length of the blade during a kick cycle. The reinforcement bars on either side of the fin provide strength but also are shaped to prevent the water from spilling over the edge of the blade which would lower the efficiency and power output of the fin.
The blade itself uses a dual material construction to create semi-rigid and completely flexible panels that allow the blade to form a U shape that channels water down the blade and off the end in a more focused jet that improves thrust. This version of the Viper Fin has an open heel foot pocket for use with neoprene or drysuit boots.
- Ideal for all diving skill levels
- Flexible power thrust channel directs water off the tip of the blade for improved power and efficiency
- Power Vents reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade
- Oversized blade produces increased thrust and propulsion
- Generous yet streamlined foot pocket fits a wide range of boot styles while significantly reducing drag
- Extremely lightweight for increased performance and ease of travel
Free UK Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £150.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders excluded)
UK Mainland delivery on all orders under £150.00
Postage charges for the Oceanic Viper Open Heel Fins can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.
Buy Today On Finance - It's Quick & Easy!
We now have the ability to provide our customers with the opportunity to take out finance on a range of equipment and servicing through the finance company Omni Capital Retail Finance.
You can now easily spread the cost over 12 months on purchases of £500 or more, allowing you to choose an affordable monthly repayment that suits your budget
The application is quick and easy, the process can be completed in just a few minutes with an instant decision.
Credit is provided subject to age and status.
See Our Finance Information Page For More Information.