Oceanic Geo 2 Dive Computer - Titanium / Blue
The Oceanic Geo 2 Dive Computer In Titanium / Blue is a compact wrist style dive computer that is loaded with our Dual Algorithm technology, three different operational modes, supports nitrox use with the addition of an extra gas mix, optional deep stops, plenty of alarms and setting customisation and also looks pretty good as an everyday watch.
The Geo 2 uses an LCD segmental screen to display the dive and decompression information in clear, easy to read digits. A bar graph on either side of the main digit display indicates the current ascent rate and also your nitrogen loading. Four push buttons allow easy navigation through the intuitive menu system, giving control over settings such as the conservatism, algorithm, deep stop functionality and a number of optional alerts and alarms.
We like to make sure you stay safe during your dive but we also like to make sure you get the most out of your dive. To help achieve this we have installed two different decompression algorithms into the Geo 2 that are optimised for either repetitive, multilevel dives or for one-off deeper dives.
- Pelagic DSAT is the decompression model used by most dive computers and also the PADI RDP table. It is perfect for safe, repetitive dives over a variety of depths. This model doesn’t penalise divers for profiles that don’t conform to the traditional square box profile.
- Pelagic Z+, however, allows divers to safely maximise the bottom time at depth without incurring any penalties.
Each algorithm can be further fine-tuned by adjusting the conservatism of the algorithm to essentially make the algorithm even safer. An added bonus of having a choice of algorithms is that you can effectively program your dive computer to mimic most other brands of computer so even if your buddy isn’t using an Oceanic computer you can dive a very similar profile.
The Geo 2 dive computer also supports the use of an optional interface cable to connect the dive computer with a PC or Mac running the Oceanlog or Diverlog interface software. The software and cable allow logged dive profiles to be transferred over for more permanent storage and printing. The software also provides automatic notification of available firmware updates that can be uploaded to the dive computer to make performance improvements, menu changes, feature additions and a number of other possibilities without the need to return the unit to an authorised dealer or regional office.
All of this is supported by a Lifetime warranty in the UK which protects the original owner against manufacturing defects and faults for the entire life of the dive computer. To activate the warranty you need only register your Oceanic Geo 2 Dive Computer and to maintain the warranty year on year the computer must be serviced annually at an authorised dealer. We will supply a battery service kit to the dealer as part of the warranty so you will only need to cover the minimal labour cost. Not bad for peace of mind for LIFE. For more information regarding the warranty programme please visit the Lifetime Warranty page
- Powered by our Dual Algorithm technology
- Four Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Tim, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- User-Friendly Interface with “Step Back” – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times <3 minutes – displays minutes & seconds
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- Single button access to “Last Dive” display (max depth & bottom time)
- Audible Alarm with flashing LED light
- 24 dive on-unit log book
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- Optional PC/Mac Interface with download and settings upload
- Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features
Free UK Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £150.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders excluded)
UK Mainland delivery on all orders under £150.00
Postage charges for the Oceanic Geo 2 Dive Computer - Titanium / Blue can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.
Buy Today On Finance - It's Quick & Easy!
We now have the ability to provide our customers with the opportunity to take out finance on a range of equipment and servicing through the finance company Omni Capital Retail Finance.
You can now easily spread the cost over 12 months on purchases of £500 or more, allowing you to choose an affordable monthly repayment that suits your budget
The application is quick and easy, the process can be completed in just a few minutes with an instant decision.
Credit is provided subject to age and status.
See Our Finance Information Page For More Information.