Oceanic Flexdura Rear Entry Drysuit
The FlexDURA represents a New Beginning for Oceanic, after 14 years of manufacturing drysuits renowned for their flexibility, comfort and strength.
As comfortable as a standard polyester, it is hard to believe that this suits is - until you try and tear it! Our patented BIAS cut design allows freedom of movement, making the suit more comfortable and more streamlined, reducing air migration.
This combination makes the FlexDURA an ideal drysuit for British diving, all year round.
- Patented BIAS Cut increases comfort and reduces air migration
- 2 large box pockets on the thighs, each with a D Ring to keep your ancillary equipment secure
- Zip from YKK, a manufacturer renowned globally for quality and innovation
- Seamtite latex seals which are resistant to many chemicals and last longer in sunlight
- 3M reflective safety strip on both arms to increase visibility
- Cordura® kneepads
- Boots lined with 4.5mm neoprene to keep you warm and prevent foot squeeze. They have a grooved sole for grip and a fin cleat
Please see the drysuit sizing chart here
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders excluded)
UK Mainland delivery on all orders under £150.00
Postage charges for the Oceanic Flexdura Rear Entry Drysuit can be calculated and added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.
Buy Today On Finance - It's Quick & Easy!
We now have the ability to provide our customers with the opportunity to take out finance on a range of equipment and servicing through the finance company Omni Capital Retail Finance.
You can now easily spread the cost over 12 months on purchases of £500 or more, allowing you to choose an affordable monthly repayment that suits your budget
The application is quick and easy, the process can be completed in just a few minutes with an instant decision.
Credit is provided subject to age and status.
See Our Finance Information Page For More Information.