Metalsub Pony Cylinder Quick Release Clamp System
The Metalsub Pony Cylinder Quick-Release Clamp System, With the Pony Bottle Quick-Release System, the pony cylinder can be coupled to the main air cylinder quickly and easily. Half of the system is permanently attached to the pony cylinder, while the other half is secured to the backpack belt of the stabilizing jacket.
This half can also be secured by way of two stainless steel clips These clips have been given a protective rubber layer. By pushing in a spring-loaded locking pin with the thumb, the bottles are connected / disconnected. The bottle holder plates come with rubber strips to provide a better grip on the air cylinders. The light-weight metal has been given a seawater-proof coating.
The Metalsub Pony Cylinder Clamp is manufactured from highly durable materials. The main assembly is anodized in accordance with American Military Standard MIL-A-8625-E type 3 class 2. Also the coating is impregnated with Teflon.
- Attach the tank plate (shorter component) of the system to the main cylinder using your BCD cylinder attachment straps / bands.
- The tank plate can also be attached to the main cylinder by using two stainless steel clips (see pictures).
- Attach the pony cylinder holder (longer component) to your pony cylinder with the stainless steel clips.
- Please ensure that the rubber on the clips are in place before assembly.
- Do not over-tighten the stainless steel cylinder clips as this may damage them.
- Simply slot the pony cylinder component into the main cylinder component, press the pin and release when the two are joined.
- Ensure a secure connection has been made.
sizes of clamp are available:
- Short version - 22cm
- Long version - 26cm
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Metalsub Pony Cylinder Quick Release Clamp System can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.