Mares XR SPG52 Oxygen Pressure Gauge - 15cm Miflex Hose
The Mares SPG52 Oxygen Pressure Gauge with 15cm Miflex Hose, this new gauge from Mares is part of the new Extended XR Range, the Extended Range is a pathway to exploring the extraordinary, Mares has developed a new line of equipment flexible enough to bridge the gap between taking your first steps into XR, to the most challenging of explorations. No compromises necessary as you advance towards your final goal.
- SPG with graduation range 0-360bar
- Single reading
- Tempered glass
- Luminescent glow in the dark screen
- 15cm miflex carbon/titanium black hose
- For air or 100% oxygen (o2 Clean)
- Certified according to EN250
- Designed for technical divers and top quality regulators
- Double Chrome mirror plated case treatment assures the best look and maximum protection against corrosion
- Brass housing with tempered glass for extreme durability
- Copper beryllium bourdon tube mechanism that never goes out of calibration even after hard knocks
- Greatest degree of accuracy and reliability
- Preferred for its simplicity by many technical divers who follow DIR training philosophy
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders excluded)
UK Mainland delivery on all orders under £150.00
Postage charges for the Mares XR SPG52 Oxygen Pressure Gauge - 15cm Miflex Hose can be calculated and added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.
Buy Today On Finance - It's Quick & Easy!
We now have the ability to provide our customers with the opportunity to take out finance on a range of equipment and servicing through the finance company Omni Capital Retail Finance.
You can now easily spread the cost over 12 months on purchases of £500 or more, allowing you to choose an affordable monthly repayment that suits your budget
The application is quick and easy, the process can be completed in just a few minutes with an instant decision.
Credit is provided subject to age and status.
See Our Finance Information Page For More Information.