Mares Avanti HC Pro Full Foot Fins
The Mares Avanti HC Pro Full Foot Fins have a blade length ranging from 32.5 to 42 cm depending on the size. The fins have an elastic technopolymer blade and a highly durable thermoplastic rubber blade, which is at the same time soft and comfortable.
These fins offer excellent comfort and superior performance, combined with exceptional resistance to ageing. The channel effect of the Avanti HC Pro diving fins is high thanks to two slightly longer soft side channels. During the finning cycle, the fin bends into a "spoon" shape which creates more thrust with less effort, Two ribs have been inserted into the back of the blade.
The closed foot pocket has side ribs with rubber inserts, making it softer and offering superior comfort.
- Ergonomic soft liner with side inserts
- Hyperchannel-induced propulsive effect with an increased performance/effort ratio
- Ribs on the back of the blade that reinforce the blade while optimising the oscillation geometry
- Overmoulding on the rear ribs further optimises thrust and performance
- Material: Thermoplastic rubber-Tecralene®
- Blade length: 38cm / 15in (size 42/43)
- Blade Thrust Area: 750cm² / 116.2in² (size 42/43)
- Weight of single fin: 0.7kg / 1.5lb
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Mares Avanti HC Pro Full Foot Fins can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.