Mares Abyss 22X Regulator
Scuba regulator Abyss gained its reputation for reliability by setting many diving records, such as the deep-solo-dive to -313m and 101 divers breathing simultaneously for 40min from a single MR22 first stage. The Mares tradition for excellence keeps on evolving due to our new engineering and design.
- Record-setting performance
- Lighter new version of the most famous Mares first stage
- Softer and lighter new hose
- First stage: Balanced diaphragm design
- Lightweight yoke: No
- First stage weight (g) INT: 803
- First stage weight (g) DIN300: 616
- First stage weight (g) NX: 656
- Second stage weight (g): 269
- Total weight (g) INT: 1230
- Total weight (g) DIN300: 1040
- Total weight (g) NX: 1083
- Oil/Dry cold water kit: Oil
- HP Ports: 2 HP 7/16" UNF ports
- LP Ports: 1 LP ½" UNF ports (primary), 3 LP 3/8" UNF ports
- Inhale pressure: 9.85
- Inhale pos pressure: 3.45
- Exhale pressure: 9.06
- Ext work breathing: 0.92
- Inhale work: 0.27
- Pos inhale work: 0.02
- Exhale work: 0.65
- Pressure depth: diagram at 50m (165ft)
- Pressure diagram: 216
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders excluded)
UK Mainland delivery on all orders under £150.00
Postage charges for the Mares Abyss 22X Regulator can be calculated and added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.
Buy Today On Finance - It's Quick & Easy!
We now have the ability to provide our customers with the opportunity to take out finance on a range of equipment and servicing through the finance company Omni Capital Retail Finance.
You can now easily spread the cost over 12 months on purchases of £500 or more, allowing you to choose an affordable monthly repayment that suits your budget
The application is quick and easy, the process can be completed in just a few minutes with an instant decision.
Credit is provided subject to age and status.
See Our Finance Information Page For More Information.