Mares Abyss 22 Navy II Regulator
The scuba regulator Abyss 22 AMU is the Mares answer for your challenge in every condition.
With careful analysis and evaluation of what happens in cold water, Mares has designed an exclusive product thoroughly researched to guarantee top performance and reliability under the toughest conditions, including diving under the ice.
The rubber hose is the preferred material of choice in this application, due to excellent heat exchange capabilities and superior durability.
- High performance in cold water
- Second stage with fluoropolymer resin finish
- First stage: Balanced diaphragm design
- First stage weight (g) INT: 850
- First stage weight (g) DIN300: 666
- Second stage weight (g): 269
- Total weight (g) INT: 1337
- Total weight (g) DIN300: 1150
- HP Ports: 2 HP 7/16” UNF ports
- LP Ports: 1 LP 1/2” UNF port (primary), 3 LP 3/8” UNF ports
- Inhale pressure: 9.87 mbar
- Inhale pos pressure: 3.43 mbar
- Exhale pressure: 6.98 mbar
- Ext work breathing: 0.96J/l
- Inhale work: 0.31 J/l
- Pos inhale work: 0.03 J/l
- Exhale work: 0.65 J/l
- Pressure depth: 50m (165ft)
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders excluded)
UK Mainland delivery on all orders under £150.00
Postage charges for the Mares Abyss 22 Navy II Regulator can be calculated and added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.
Buy Today On Finance - It's Quick & Easy!
We now have the ability to provide our customers with the opportunity to take out finance on a range of equipment and servicing through the finance company Omni Capital Retail Finance.
You can now easily spread the cost over 12 months on purchases of £500 or more, allowing you to choose an affordable monthly repayment that suits your budget
The application is quick and easy, the process can be completed in just a few minutes with an instant decision.
Credit is provided subject to age and status.
See Our Finance Information Page For More Information.