Halcyon Eclipse Wing System
The Halcyon Eclipse buoyancy compensator is establishing a new standard for single-tank diving while creating unprecedented streamlining and eliminating the many useless features that clutter traditional buoyancy compensators.
The Eclipse wing has a long, narrow profile that supports the divers single tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag and minimizing in-water effort. Meanwhile, the infinitely adjustable harness prevents the frustrating lack of control found with typical buoyancy compensators.
This added stability reduces drag by encouraging a streamlined position these changes result in less effort and more diving fun.
- Eclipse Buoyancy Compensator (wing); available in either 30- or 40-lb. (14- or 18-kg) lift capacity
- Choice of Aluminium or Stainless Steel Backplate; in standard or small size
- Complete Secure Harness; infinitely adjustable and designed to fit you perfectly
- Halcyon Storage Pack for convenient stowage of lift devices
- Stainless steel Single-Tank adaptor with two cam straps; accommodates a weighted insert
- All Eclipse wings are CE-certified for sale in the European Community
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders excluded)
UK Mainland delivery on all orders under £150.00
Postage charges for the Halcyon Eclipse Wing System can be calculated and added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.
Buy Today On Finance - It's Quick & Easy!
We now have the ability to provide our customers with the opportunity to take out finance on a range of equipment and servicing through the finance company Omni Capital Retail Finance.
You can now easily spread the cost over 12 months on purchases of £500 or more, allowing you to choose an affordable monthly repayment that suits your budget
The application is quick and easy, the process can be completed in just a few minutes with an instant decision.
Credit is provided subject to age and status.
See Our Finance Information Page For More Information.