Halcyon CCR35 Closed Circuit Rebreather 35lb BC Wing
When the leading deep-wreck explorer Mike Barnette wanted a custom-designed rebreather wing capable of meeting his rigorous needs, he turned to the only manufacturer with the requisite experience: Halcyon Manufacturing.
Our in-house design and production capabilities are enhanced by nearly two decades of cutting-edge exploration experience.
The earliest versions of the CCR-35 were designed for the Megalodon and the KISS rebreathers; however, subsequent field use has demonstrated this wing is ideal for most closed-circuit rebreathers utilizing inverted cylinders.
A range of carefully engineered design features is sure to impress even hard-core CCR divers: •35 pounds (16 kg) of carefully tailored buoyancy provide the right amount of lift in exactly the right places.
- Standard 11-inch, on-center grommet holes provide easy attachment to most CCRs.
- Limits lift behind diver’s head; lift near inverted valves supports horizontal trim and diver’s balance.
- Offset inflator elbow supports easy access to the rebreather while keeping the inflator clear of the breathing loop.
- Slotted wing allows supply hoses to route through the wing, keeping hoses streamlined and close to the body.
- OPV is positioned to limit interference with open-circuit bailout bottles and to support easy venting.
- he CCR-35 uses the same professional-grade workmanship and material found in all Halcyon wings but is not CE certified.
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders excluded)
UK Mainland delivery on all orders under £150.00
Postage charges for the Halcyon CCR35 Closed Circuit Rebreather 35lb BC Wing can be calculated and added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.
Buy Today On Finance - It's Quick & Easy!
We now have the ability to provide our customers with the opportunity to take out finance on a range of equipment and servicing through the finance company Omni Capital Retail Finance.
You can now easily spread the cost over 12 months on purchases of £500 or more, allowing you to choose an affordable monthly repayment that suits your budget
The application is quick and easy, the process can be completed in just a few minutes with an instant decision.
Credit is provided subject to age and status.
See Our Finance Information Page For More Information.