Gear Aid Drysuit Zipper Wax (20g)
The Gear Aid Drysuit Zipper Wax (20g), Use Zipper Wax to protect watertight zippers from rust, corrosion and salt in all temperatures. Previously known as Max Wax, this paraffin-based stick formula lubricates plastic and metal zippers on wetsuits, drysuits and more. Just glide it along zippers to extend its life and prevent costly repairs to gear. A stiff, stuck zipper is useless. Keep them sliding like they should with Zipper Wax.
- Lubricates – Quickly releases stuck zippers and helps prolong zipper life; available as a 20 g can
- Protects – Maximum protection for metal and plastic zippers against salt, chlorine, rust and corrosion
- Powerful – It works in all water temperatures to prevent zip jamming even in the most extreme weather conditions
- Non-toxic – Paraffin-based, silicone-free lubricant with no beeswax for easy application every time
- Multipurpose – Use to maintain zippers on wetsuits, drysuits, gear bags, luggage and boats
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Gear Aid Drysuit Zipper Wax (20g) can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.