Fourth Element Technical Diving Divers Pocket Shorts
The Fourth Element Technical Diving Divers Pocket Shorts, When a wetsuit is your choice of thermal protection but you need pockets, look no further. Using hardwearing Supratex (made with recycled polyester) to reinforce the seat and crotch, these shorts are designed to stand the test of the most adventurous diver.
Most attention has been given to the pockets - built to the same design as our Argonaut drysuit pockets, using Cordura® fabric for durability. The pockets feature a wetnotes sleeve and bungee loops with the addition of a mesh panel in the bottom to assist fast drainage.
The wide waistband has a low profile buckle and webbing to adjust for optimum fit. Inside the waistband is lined with anti-slip mesh skin to ensure that the shorts stay in position, whether in the water or hiking to the dive site.
- Designed to be worn over a wetsuit
- Easy to don
- Remain in place
- Generous, fast draining pockets
- Internal bungee loops in pockets
- Durable recycled Supratex lining in crotch and seat
- Wide waistband with hold-fast interior panel
- Low profile buckle, offset for comfort
- Waistband & side panels : 90% Neoprene (2mm) / 10% Nylon
- Leg panels : Recycled Supratex (92% Recycled Polyester / 8% Spandex)
- Pockets : Trilaminate CORDURA®
Please note this size chart is a guide of all sizes across Fourth Element's range of wetsuits and shorties, if you are unsure please feel free to give us a call, one of our friendly staff will help you select the correct size.
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Fourth Element Technical Diving Divers Pocket Shorts can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.