Fourth Element Rec Aqua White Scuba Diving Fin
The Fourth Element Rec Aqua White Scuba Diving Fin, With a fully recycled plastic blade, the Rec Fins deliver great diving performance with much lower impact on the environment. The classic 4 channel design generates thrust on both the down and upstroke of the fin, whilst the stiffening ribs ensure excellent control, making this the perfect combination of efficiency and eco-consciousness, minimizing your fin print on the ocean.
What makes this OceanPositive?
The recycled dive fin. It is the unique combination of materials which makes this fin special. The plastic is made from 100% reclaimed post-consumer waste polypropylene and the rubber is made with recycled TPR. By using materials in this way, we are preventing plastic being sent to landfill or ending up as waste in the ocean as part of fourth element’s mission to become OceanPositive.
- The blade and foot pocket are made from 100% recycled plastic (recycled polypropylene and recycled thermoplastic rubber)
- Fins come packaged in zero plastic
- Adjustable silicone heel strap on scuba fin provides 6 points of adjustment
- Soft foot pocket
- Classic 4 channel fin design
- Recycled PP & TRP
- RPET (Recycled Polyethylene Tetraphyte)
- Heel Type: Open Heel
- Strap Type: 6 Point Adjustment
- Blade Length: Small - 37cm/14.6in, Regular - 38.5cm/15.2in, X-Large - 40cm/15.7in
- Single Fin Weight: Small - 0.85kg/1.9lb, Regular - 0.9kg/2lb, X-Large - 1kg/2.2lb
Free England Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £300.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders & Compressors excluded)
England Mainland delivery on all orders under £300.00
Postage charges for the Fourth Element Rec Aqua White Scuba Diving Fin can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.