DUI BlueHeat Heated DiveWear Insulation (Womens Full Package)
The DUI BlueHeat is the next evolution in diver comfort.
BlueHeat is electrically heated insulation for the body, hands and feet. It's simple to use, is the most powerful system on the market and it is the only system to meet diver safety standards. Whether you are a technical diver wanting to extend your limits or a recreational diver wanting to wear light insulation while being warmer than you ever thought possible, BlueHeat is the next generation in diver comfort!
BlueHeat™ is designed for all types of divers:
- TECHNICAL DIVERS Use the heating system during decompression
- SCIENTIFIC DIVERS Heated gloves will give scientists incredible dexterity for underwater experiments
- RECREATIONAL DIVERS Augment your insulation for incredible comfort or reduce your insulation for more freedom to move underwater
BlueHeat Liner / Jumpsuit
- Lightweight, super-stretch jumpsuit made with soft next-to-skin fleece and lycra outer for easy donning of insulation / with anti-microbial lining
- Full torso heating with selectable output of 50%, 75% and 100%
- Heating pads made with high strand Microwire® encased with a thermal protective jacket
- Four heating pads have independent thermostats and diver protection circuits
- Liner designed with conduit tunnels for optional accessory wiring harness
- 6.9V complies to diver safety standards
- Get 2 hours of 100% power
SBS – Smart battery system & controller battery
- 12.8 V / 12.5 Amp Hours / 160 Watts
- Programmed to provide constant & consistent heat throughout the dive
- Meets safety standards – 12.8V power is bucked down to 6.9V
- Meets performance standards – 12.8V power is boosted to 14V for light systems
- Heavy-duty wires and waterproof connectors
- Battery canister is made of polycarbonate with locking latches and offers multiple mounting options
- Lid is anodized, powder-coated aluminum
- Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
- Encased battery – can be easily exchanged between dives
- Batteries can be cascaded for extended range expeditions
- Allows multiple power settings of 50%, 75%, 100%
- Provides separate temperature control for liner and gloves/socks
- LED displays for power settings and battery power level
- Comes with wrist mount and also has a clip option
- Operates available accessory light systems
- High amp wet connector
- Can be inserted under inlet valve or through optional separate opening
- 14 gauge wire for minimal power loss
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders excluded)
UK Mainland delivery on all orders under £150.00
Postage charges for the DUI BlueHeat Heated DiveWear Insulation (Womens Full Package) can be calculated and added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.
Buy Today On Finance - It's Quick & Easy!
We now have the ability to provide our customers with the opportunity to take out finance on a range of equipment and servicing through the finance company Omni Capital Retail Finance.
You can now easily spread the cost over 12 months on purchases of £500 or more, allowing you to choose an affordable monthly repayment that suits your budget
The application is quick and easy, the process can be completed in just a few minutes with an instant decision.
Credit is provided subject to age and status.
See Our Finance Information Page For More Information.