Custom Divers TDB Single Bladder Wing System Complete
The Custom Divers TDB Single Bladder Wing System, These wings systems are the product of two years detailed design evolution in consultation with users including the leading names in the technical diving field. The objection being the development of a unique system, offering a dramatic improvement on previous designs. The basic elements of the system are a single or twin bladder wing unit (300N/66lbs lift per bladder).
A lattice of durable long life silicone bungee cord runs around the centre of the wing giving the user the most streamlined profile possible, and also aids in the deflation of the wing. The TDB is a low profile wing system with pull down remote exhaust valve.
The back panel of the wing has webbing slots for single and twin tank mounting and back plate height adjustment holes, The backplate is available in stainless steel or aluminium and is multi-holed to allow any configuration.
The technical harness is one size, fully adjustable with adjustable D-Rings & Billy rings. The harness is fully adjustable from both shoulders with single or dual shoulder break points.
All units are delivered fully assembled and complete with shoulder covers, hose wrap sleeves, accessory pouch, Billy ring, crotch strap/scooter ring.
At the heart of any good load carrying system must be a well designed harness. It should be strong, durable, simple but at the same time should be comfortable, flexible and easily adjustable. The TDB's harness meets all these requirements. The harness crosses over behind the neck to maximise security of fitment and minimise “cylinder roll”, providing optimum balance and control. If preferred the harness can be threaded so it is uncrossed and just fits over the both shoulders.
- Shoulder covers: These neoprene coverings have one main function and an added bonus. Their main function is to provide additional stowage space for small items such as back up torches, line arrows etc. The bonus function is that they provide additional comfort.
- Shoulder clips: The shoulder clip configuration is designed to allow full adjustability for both shoulders. You can thread the harness and have a one-side-only break point. If preferred you can thread the break point to lock or unlock on either shoulder, giving full flexibility.
D-Rings: The harnesses are equipped with six D-rings and two Billy rings on the waist strap.
- Bump/Accessories bag: The bump bag is made from a strong cordura material which gives excellent durability even after numerous sea water immersions. It has two pockets, one at the front and one at the rear. These allow stowage space for items such as compass, slate, spare bolt snap, drop spool etc. It is fastened to the jacket with two reinforced webbing loops which thread on to the 2" webbing waist strap.
- Belt Buckle: Made from solid marine grade 316 stainless steel. A secure and positive action ensures a long life and reliable use.
Neoprene Stowage: This handy storage area is a tube of neoprene placed over the waist belt. It is ideal for storing backup instrumentation and other small items.
- Crotch Strap: The crotch strap is made from one inch wide webbing preventing the rig slipping down towards the divers head if inverted and includes a scooter attachment ring.
The backplate is available in two sizes, standard and extended. The extended size is designed for heights of 6' 3" (190cm) and above. Available as standard in marine grade stainless steel or to order in hard anodised aluminium; plates are 3mm thick.
Standard Plates H40 x W30 cm
- S/Steel 2.3 Kgs 5.1 Lbs
- Aluminium 0.75 Kgs 1.7 Lbs
Extended Plates H45 x W30 cm
- S/Steel 2.6 Kgs 5.6 Lbs
- Aluminium 0.85 Kgs 1.9 Lbs
- Harness Slots: 2" webbing slots for threading of harness.
- Stowage Eyelets: Ideal mounting points for torch batteries and argon bottles. Large diameter for easy removal and attachment.
- Twin-Set Mounting Holes: Holes for the mounting of twin-sets with tank bands. Industry standard 11" separation holes to match standard banded and bolted twin-sets.
- Cam Band Slots: A variety of slots for 2" webbing cam bands to mount almost any configuration in any manner. Ideal for the travelling diver.
- Crotch Strap Mounting Slot: 1" and 2" mounting points for a crotch strap, which helps keep the wing secure in the event of the diver being in an inverted position.
- Silicon cord threading on wing to allow controlled inflation & deflation.
- One size, fully adjustable harness.
- Wing (Bladder Assembly) 300 N - 66lbs buoyancy capability per bladder.
- Stainless steel or Aluminium back plate, multi-holed to allow any configuration.
- Low profile wing system.
- Pull down remote exhaust valve.
- Adjustable D-Rings & Billy rings.
- Harness fully adjustable from both shoulders.
- Webbing slots for single / twin tank mounting.
- Back plate height adjustment holes.
- Upgradeable single to twin system.
- Crutch strap and scooter ring.
- Single shoulder break point.
- Integral D-Ring for redundant inflate, or lightweight accessory stowage.
- Six integral D-Rings for accessory stowage.
- Complete systems are supplied dressed with inflator hose wrap, harness shoulder pads, accessory pouch, billy rings, 1"crutch strap and scooter ring.
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders excluded)
UK Mainland delivery on all orders under £150.00
Postage charges for the Custom Divers TDB Single Bladder Wing System Complete can be calculated and added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.
Buy Today On Finance - It's Quick & Easy!
We now have the ability to provide our customers with the opportunity to take out finance on a range of equipment and servicing through the finance company Omni Capital Retail Finance.
You can now easily spread the cost over 12 months on purchases of £500 or more, allowing you to choose an affordable monthly repayment that suits your budget
The application is quick and easy, the process can be completed in just a few minutes with an instant decision.
Credit is provided subject to age and status.
See Our Finance Information Page For More Information.