Aqualung Dimension i3 Scuba Diving BCD
The Dimension i3 is a feature-rich, back inflation style BC that incorporates Aqua Lung’s patented i3 inflation/deflation system. Its amazing comfort and stability come from the integrated Wrapture™ Harness System.
The Dimension i3 is made from durable, fade-resistant materials and comes in a black/charcoal colour combination. Integrated weights are held securely in place with SureLock II mechanical weight system.
- Wrapture Harness System (pat. pend.) – Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin back plate, the Wrapture provides unsurpassed comfort and stability. Wrapture prevents the BC from “riding-up” on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your center of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips. The result is the ability to stand up straight with a cylinder that is perfectly vertical.
- i3 Control System (patented) – provides easy, one-touch control for inflation and deflation. Eliminates the traditional inflator that dangles at the end of a corrugated hose. i3 is simple and intuitive - just lift up on the lever to inflate and push down on the same lever to dump air. What’s more, when you push the lever down, all the dumps, upper and lower, open at the same time!
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle.
- HP and MP hose routings through the back keep your entire kit low profile thus minimizing drag
- The pull down oral inflator is easy to deploy, use and stow.
- Flat e-valves are very streamlined and effective. They are also "one-way" which keeps water out
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag.
- An adjustable chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system. This not only ensures a good fit but also keeps strap from running across top of a drysuit valve.
- A clever octo-pocket on the right lobe keeps the octopus accessible and out of the sand. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive.
- Pocket within a pocket – A small security pocket is found on the flap of a larger drop-down pocket
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe which will accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives. This location provides easy access to the knife.
- Features 4 angled, stainless steel D-rings and 1 plastic D-ring for all of your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump provides an additional dumping option.
- Rolled neck collar for comfort
- Non-ditchable weight pockets on the back of the BC help the diver achieve proper attitude in the water
- All sizes are capable of holding up to 30 lbs / 13.5 kg of lead weight
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders excluded)
UK Mainland delivery on all orders under £150.00
Postage charges for the Aqualung Dimension i3 Scuba Diving BCD can be calculated and added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.
Buy Today On Finance - It's Quick & Easy!
We now have the ability to provide our customers with the opportunity to take out finance on a range of equipment and servicing through the finance company Omni Capital Retail Finance.
You can now easily spread the cost over 12 months on purchases of £500 or more, allowing you to choose an affordable monthly repayment that suits your budget
The application is quick and easy, the process can be completed in just a few minutes with an instant decision.
Credit is provided subject to age and status.
See Our Finance Information Page For More Information.