Aqualung Core Supreme ACD DIN Regulator & Octopus Stage 3 Set
The CORE regulator’s amazing breathing, which is rated as “superior” on the ANSTI breathing machine, coupled with its generous features, at an attractive mid-range price, provides the best value of any regulator offered today. The CORE comes standard with Aqua Lung’s unique, patented, auto-closure device (ACD) which seals water out.
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) - keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the CORE is removed from the cylinder valve
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- The balanced diaphragm first stage provides superior, consistent performance
- The pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- Available in yoke (3300 psi / 232 bar max) or din (4350 psi / 300 bar max)
- The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing
- The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Equipped with Aqua Lung’s patented Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp
- The Supreme cold water version is resistant to freezing when diving in waters colder than 50°F / 10°C
- The Supreme version is equipped with an environmental dry chamber on the first stage and a lip shield on the second stage.
- Type : Balanced Diaphragm
- Mechanism : T Shape
- Material : Forged brass and multi-coating chrome
- Removable crown : Yes – Stainless Steel
- Flow rate at 200 b : 1450 l/min
- Connection : DIN 300 B or Yoke 232 B
- Protector : Polyurethane
- Weight in DIN : 510 g
- Weight in Yoke : 700 g
- Optimized MP & HP ports layout : Yes
- HP ports: 2
- MP ports : 4
- Type: Balanced demand valve
- Mechanism : Down stream poppet
- Material : Silicone for mouthpiece, diaphragm and exhaust valve – ABSPC for box bottom – Polyurethane for purge cover
- Cold water : Yes for Supreme version only
- Venturi adjustment : Yes
- Cracking effort : 3,3 to 4,3 mbar
- Weight : Core Supreme 178 g
- Hose length : 730 mm
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders excluded)
UK Mainland delivery on all orders under £150.00
Postage charges for the Aqualung Core Supreme ACD DIN Regulator & Octopus Stage 3 Set can be calculated and added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.
Buy Today On Finance - It's Quick & Easy!
We now have the ability to provide our customers with the opportunity to take out finance on a range of equipment and servicing through the finance company Omni Capital Retail Finance.
You can now easily spread the cost over 12 months on purchases of £500 or more, allowing you to choose an affordable monthly repayment that suits your budget
The application is quick and easy, the process can be completed in just a few minutes with an instant decision.
Credit is provided subject to age and status.
See Our Finance Information Page For More Information.