Aqualung Axiom i3 Diving BCD
The Aqualung Axiom i3 Diving BCD is a feature-rich, jacket style BC that incorporates Aqua Lung’s patented i3 inflation / deflation system. Its amazing comfort and stability come from the integrated Wrapture™ Harness System.
The Axiom is made from durable, fade-resistant materials and comes in a black/navy blue/gray color combination. Integrated weights are held securely in place with SureLock II mechanical weight system and the cylinder is secured with the GripLock™ tank band.
Axiom i3 BCD
- Wrapture Harness System (pat. pend.) – Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin back plate, the Wrapture provides unsurpassed comfort and stability. Wrapture prevents the BC from “riding-up” on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your center of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips. The result is the ability to stand up straight with a cylinder that is perfectly vertical
- i3 Control System (patented) – provides easy, one-touch control for inflation and deflation. Eliminates the traditional inflator that dangles at the end of a corrugated hose. i3 is simple and intuitive - just lift up on the lever to inflate and push down on the same lever to dump air. What’s more, when you push the lever down, all the dumps, upper and lower, open at the same time! Special one-way valves prevent the water from getting into the BC
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle
- The GripLock™ Tank Band is a strong, secure way to attach the cylinder to the BC. Gone are the days of complicated web weaving through multi-slot buckles. Predetermined détente settings make set-up simple. No adjustments are necessary when switching cylinders of the same diameter. Best of all, you don’t have to worry about pinching your fingers with GripLock’s innovative finger saver feature (pat. pend.)
- The pull down oral inflator is easy to deploy, use and stow.
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag.
- An adjustable chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system. This not only ensures a good fit but also keeps strap from running across top of a drysuit valve.
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive.
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe.
- Pocket within a pocket – A small security pocket is found on the flap of a larger drop-down pocket
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe which will accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives. This location provides easy access to the knife.
- Features 5 stainless steel D-rings and 2 plastic D-rings for all of your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump provides an additional dumping option.
- Rolled neck collar for comfort
- Style: Weight-integrated Jacket
- Inflator: i3 Controller
- Dump valves: Flat e-valves
- Harness: Wrapture
- Weight System: SureLock II
- Tankband: GripLock
- D-rings: 5 stainless / 2 plastic
- Pockets: 3 (2 w/ zippers)
- Knife attachment: Yes
- Rolled collar: Yes
- Ditchable weight: XS - ML 20lb/9kg, LG - XXL 30lb/13.5kg
- Non-ditchable weight: 10 lb/4.5kg
- Lift Capacity: (lbs/N) XS - 31/130, SM - 31/130, MD - 36/160, ML - 41/180, LG - 44/190, XL - 47/200, XXL - 54/240
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Free UK Mainland Postage On All Orders Over £150.00
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders excluded)
UK Mainland delivery on all orders under £150.00
Postage charges for the Aqualung Axiom i3 Diving BCD can be calculated and be added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.
Buy Today On Finance - It's Quick & Easy!
We now have the ability to provide our customers with the opportunity to take out finance on a range of equipment and servicing through the finance company Omni Capital Retail Finance.
You can now easily spread the cost over 12 months on purchases of £500 or more, allowing you to choose an affordable monthly repayment that suits your budget
The application is quick and easy, the process can be completed in just a few minutes with an instant decision.
Credit is provided subject to age and status.
See Our Finance Information Page For More Information.