Apeks XTX200 Tungsten Regulator Set
The XTX Tungsten is built on the XTX200 platform but with a truly unique, added feature: it is protected with a hard, durable Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish. This “tough as nails” finish is better than traditional chrome plating. The coating is made of high quality grades of Titanium, Zirconium and Chromium. The result not only looks extremely attractive, but protects your investment from normal diving abuse.
Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice, wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
An optional 5th port is available for additional hose routing. The 5th port also has with the additional bonus of an integrated heat exchanger (Tungsten, XTX200 and XTX100 first stages only).
Can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left handed one. The process of changing the regulator to a left-handed configuration is both quick and simple. However, this procedure must ONLY be performed by an APEKS Authorised Service Technician.
- Braided flexi-hoses are now standard on all models. These hoses are lighter weight, more flexible and more durable.
- Suitable for cold water use (below 10 C / 50 F)
- Compatible with EAN40 out of the box
- FSR first stage
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design - as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing.
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The XTX purge buttons are large and easy to operate. A 2-stage progressive purge is used - press the purge on the side for a lower flow rate, useful where more control is required such as filling lift bags etc, then press in the centre for the full effect of the purge, i.e. when regulator clearing etc.
- The large venturi lever has a soft touch rubber grip, which makes it easier to locate and use. The lever reduces the amount of grit ingress and therefore resists any possible friction giving a smooth operation.
- Easy-to-grip opening effort control knob keeps the diver in control.
- The second stage is manufactured with active protection against infection as all molded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mold, yeast and algae.
- A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders excluded)
UK Mainland delivery on all orders under £150.00
Postage charges for the Apeks XTX200 Tungsten Regulator Set can be calculated and added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.
Buy Today On Finance - It's Quick & Easy!
We now have the ability to provide our customers with the opportunity to take out finance on a range of equipment and servicing through the finance company Omni Capital Retail Finance.
You can now easily spread the cost over 12 months on purchases of £500 or more, allowing you to choose an affordable monthly repayment that suits your budget
The application is quick and easy, the process can be completed in just a few minutes with an instant decision.
Credit is provided subject to age and status.
See Our Finance Information Page For More Information.