Apeks Technical Diver Tech Shorts
Can be worn above a dry suit or a wet suit to create additional pocket space, or can be worn alone for use in warm water or for other aquatic activities.
Ideal for warm water diving conditions where the additional storage of slates, spools or torches is required while wearing a wet suit.
The protective rubber prints on the back reduces friction damage while increasing grip and would be very useful outside of the dive environment, for example on a jet ski or RIB.
- 1.5mm neoprene -small diamond lining outside, nylon inside.
- Easy adjustable waist band with 2 hook and loop flaps and adjustable strap with a quick release buckle.
- Big cargo pockets with expandable system, made in fabric to prevent the distortion of the shape.
- Grommets for fast drainage.
- D ring to secure accessories.
- Protective rubber prints on the back reduces friction damage while increasing grip, useful if used on a jet ski or RIB.
- Taped sewing on back and inside legs to prevent broken threads.
No matter how many items are in your shopping cart (cylinders excluded)
UK Mainland delivery on all orders under £150.00
Postage charges for the Apeks Technical Diver Tech Shorts can be calculated and added to your order either on the cart or checkout pages.
See Our Delivery Information Page For More Information.
Buy Today On Finance - It's Quick & Easy!
We now have the ability to provide our customers with the opportunity to take out finance on a range of equipment and servicing through the finance company Omni Capital Retail Finance.
You can now easily spread the cost over 12 months on purchases of £500 or more, allowing you to choose an affordable monthly repayment that suits your budget
The application is quick and easy, the process can be completed in just a few minutes with an instant decision.
Credit is provided subject to age and status.
See Our Finance Information Page For More Information.